6061 or 6063 Extruded Aluminum Frame for Solar Panel
Sliver Anodizing or Customized
About 1 days can be sent
1200-1600 tons per month
Product DescriptionThe extruded aluminum frame is popular for solar panel applications because it provides a durable, lightweight, and cost-effective solution. Extrusion is a manufacturing process that involves shaping materials such as aluminum by forcing them through a die under high pressure.
Aluminum frames used in solar panels are typically made from high-strength, corrosion-resistant alloys such as 6061 or 6063 aluminum. These lightweight alloys provide excellent structural integrity, making them well-suited for outdoor applications.
Aluminum extrusion allows for precise shaping and customization of the aluminum frame, which can be designed to fit the specific dimensions and requirements of the solar panel. The frame can also be designed with features such as mounting holes, grooves, and channels for wiring and fasteners.
Our solar panel frame is made of Anodized Aluminium Alloy 6061 or 6063, which is coated with a clear finish to enhance its resistance to corrosion and oxidation. This material also exhibits high tensile strength performance, allowing it to withstand various weather conditions, such as heavy snow and rain and wind impact. Additionally, we use an excellent mold that minimizes the allowance to 0.02mm, ensuring accuracy and smooth installation.
Advantage of aluminum extrusion solar panel frame
1. Corrosion resistance and strong oxidation resistance;
2. Strong strength and firmness;
3. Strong tensile strength;
4. High elasticity, rigidity and metal fatigue value;
5. Convenient transportation and installation, even if the surface is scratched, it will not oxidize, and does not affect performance;
6. It can adapt to various environments through convenient selection of different materials;
7. The service life is more than 25 years.
Aluminum frame for solar panel size
25 mm × 25 mm
25 mm × 30 mm
30 mm × 35 mm
35 mm × 35 mm
35 mm × 40 mm
35 mm × 50 mm
Packaging DetailsPE film for each profile/ Shrink PE film for each bundle, Slot packing, Craft paper/ Foam Paper/Carton box
|Material & Temper||Alloy 6063-T5,6061-T6 , We will never use aluminum scrap.|
|Surface Treament||Mill-Finished, Anodizing, Powder Coating, Electrophoresis, Wood Grain, Polishing, Brushing, etc.|
|Colour||Silver, Champage, Bronze, Golden, Black, Sand coating, Anodized Acid and alkali or Customized.|
|Film Standard||Anodized:7-23 μ , Powder coating: 60-120 μ , Electrophoresis film: 12-25 μ.|
|Lifetime||Anodized for 12-15 years outdoor, Powder coating for 18-20 years outdoor.|
|MOQ||500 kgs. Usually 10-12 tons for a 20'FT; 20-23 tons for a 40HQ.|
|Length||5.8M or Customized.|
|Thickness||0.4mm-20mm or Customized.|
|Application||Building and Construction and Decoration.|
|Extrusion Machine||600-3600 tons all together 6 extrusion lines.|
|Capability||Output 1200 tons per month.|
1. Sliding window and door profiles;
2. Casement window and door profiles;
3. Aluminum profiles for LED light;
4. Tile Trim Aluminum profiles;
5. Curtain wall profile;
6. Aluminum heating insulation profiles;
7. Round/Square General profiles;
8. Aluminum heat sink;
9. Others Industry profiles.
|New Moulds||Opening new mould about 7-10 days, absolutely moulds cost can be refund.|
|Free Samples||Can be available all the time, about 1 days can be sent.|
|Fabrication||Die designing→ Die making→ Smelting & alloying→ QC→ Extruding→ Cutting→ Heat Treatment→ QC→ Surface treatment→ QC→ Packing→ QC→ Shipping→ After Sale Service|
|Deep Processing||CNC / Cutting / Punching / Checking / Tapping / Drilling / Milling|
1. ISO9001-2008/ISO 9001:2008;
2. GB/T28001-2001(including all the standard of OHSAS18001:1999);
3. GB/T24001-2004/ISO 14001:2004;
1. T/T: 30% deposite, the balance will be paid before delivery;
2. L/C: the balance irrevocable L/C at sight.
1. 15 days production ;
2. If opening mould, plus 7-10 days.
Table of Chemical Composition of Aluminum Alloy
Leave a Message